These Excel VBA tutorials and blog posts will teach you everything you need to know about Excel VBA. Chapter 1 starts with VBA basics and each subsequent chapter introduces you to more advanced topics. The complementary blog posts and series articles will walk you through real-life applications of Excel VBA.
Excel VBA TutorialsChapter 1: Getting Started
- Remove Window Border Title Bar around UserForm with VBA
- ShowModal VBA vbModal and vbModeless
- VBA Close UserForm with Unload Me
- VBA Dir Function to Check if File Exists
- Match Value in Range to Same Position in Another Range
- Macro to Enable Trust Access to the VBA Project Object Model
- Use VBA to Mute, Unmute, Volume Up and Volume Down
- Convert Decimal Time to Hours Minutes Seconds with VBA
- Use VBA ShellExecute to Open URL in Default Browser
- VBA Beep Sound on Error
- VBA Count Files in Folder
- VBA Loop Through Files in Folder
- Check if Value is in Array using VBA
- VBA to Maximize Window in Left Monitor
- Open Folder using VBA and Show if Already Open
- The Complete Guide to Excel VBA Form Control ListBoxes
- The Complete Guide to Excel Form Control Option Button VBA
- The Complete Guide to Excel VBA ActiveX Checkboxes
- The Complete Guide to Excel VBA Form Control Checkboxes
- Declare VBA Array of Strings using Split
- VBA Mid to Extract Substring from String
- Improve VBA RTrim to Remove Trailing Spaces in Excel
- VBA StrReverse to Reverse the Order of a String in Excel
- Easily Extract Text Between Two Strings with VBA
- VBA Replace Function to Replace Characters in a String
- Replace Nth Occurrence of a Substring in a String with VBA
- Extract URLs and Folder Paths with VBA InStrRev
- Use VBA InStr to Test if String Contains Substring
- Unicode, Decimal, ASCII and more with VBA StrConv
- StrComp Function to Compare VBA Strings
- Q&A: VBA For Loop, Step by Nth Cell and Copy Ranges
- Q&A: Moving Files, AverageIf Hidden and Protecting Sheets
- Convert String to Date with VBA CDate
- Use VBA CStr to Convert Number to String
- Convert String to Integer with VBA CInt
Your time is valuable. It's time to become a VBA expert.
Complete List of Excel VBA Blog Posts
- Learn Excel Dashboards - If you want to discover how to make beautiful Excel dashboards, Brad Edgar is your man. He's a great resource for learning Excel dashboards and gaining efficiency with shortcuts, formulas and functions.
- The Spreadsheet Guru - Chris Newman shares Excel tips with the goal of turning you into your office's Spreadsheet Guru. Chris wants you to always ask the question, "Is there a better, faster, more accurate way to do this?" His website helps provide the answer.
- Trump Excel - If you're looking for a wide variety of creative tutorials and Excel tips, you'll find great content at Trump Excel. In addition to offering formula and charting guides, Sumit Bansal provides wonderful templates to get you started.
- Excel Champs - Puneet Gogia has a comprehensive website that provides useful tips & tricks for learning Excel formulas & functions, excel charts and macros. He even provides downloadable sample files.
- Excel TV - Excel TV offers a unique and effective way to become better at Excel and BI technologies by featuring live interviews with Excel experts, spreadsheet tips, contests, panel discussions and community engagement.
Useful Excel Resources
Links from fellow Excel enthusiasts
Discover how this Nuclear Engineer Mastered Excel VBA
And why you should, too